Patient care services
Un-Matched Skill & Compassion, Nursing attendant’s Play a Vital role in Patient Care.
Our trained attendants can:
Administer oral medication
- Patients In & Out Of Bed, Take Them For walks, Help Them into Their wheelchairs, Helping Them with Their Hygiene Needs & Exercises
- Assist in ambulation(moving the patient around)
- Manage feeding tubes
- Manage cleaning, grooming, bathing and feeding ,Wound dressing and companionship of the patient.
- Manage patients for 12 hours & 24 x7 hours
- Experts in caring bed ridden,knee replcement Neuro ,Paralysis Patient etc.
- Monitor vitals of the patient(Blood pressure,urine,sugar,bed sols etc
There’s no place like home
Age shouldn’t get in the way. Everyone should be able to live at home, even if it means getting a little help. From compassionate, licensed caregivers to Registered Nurses, attendant, physiotherapist, babysitter, 24×7 ambulance we bring senior care right to your door. Because there’s no place like home.
You can stay at home
Most people want to keep living in their own home as they age. For us, senior home care is about caring, not just completing tasks. Our trusted caregivers support independence and provide cooking, cleaning, and companionship.
Let’s make it easier 24/7
You have enough on your mind. It should be easy to hire a caregiver, make changes to the schedule, and get in touch when you need help. That’s why our Care Team is available 24/7.
The Perfect Match
Whether it’s Batra’s, Jain’s or Mohammed’s , we’ll carefully select your caregiver to meet Mom or Dad’s needs, interests and personality.
Safety and Monitoring
Home should be a safe place. After all, familiarity equals safety. Caregivers arrive right on schedule, monitor every situation, and are available when you need support.
Isolation is a leading cause of depression in seniors. Our carefully matched, trusted caregivers offer social interaction for physical and mental well-being.
A nutritious diet comes with many health benefits. Our caregivers love to prepare delicious meals, including specific ethnic dishes if requested.
We offer light housekeeping services to help our clients with daily activities. This way, seniors can stay at home in a safe and clean environment.
Home Nursing Care
For optimal health, our Registered Nurses and Licensed/Registered Practical Nurses help prevent illness and increase comfort at home.
Caregiver Relief / Respite Care
It takes time and energy to care for a loved one. Respite care offers temporary relief so you can recharge and enjoy time with Mom or Dad.
From bathing to shaving, we design personal in-home senior care to support day-to-day independence.
Everyone deserves comfort, quality of life, and respect for personal treatment decisions and cultural or spiritual concerns. We provide support–and family support–at home or in a care facility.
We are preferred by our clients for the following reasons
We Provide 100% Free Replacement according to patient comfort.
Trial Health care Packages.
We provide free trial Health care packages to our Clients.
No Cancellation charges
ZERO Cancellation Charges. 100% Refund Guaranteed. No Booking Charges.
We are serving more than 698 Location in all over the Delhi/Ncr and Mumbai also.
- Serving the Delhi Metropolitan area since 2011
- Locally owned and operated by the Roth Family.
- Voted #1 Home Care Agency by Ranking in 2010 and 2012.
- Awarded by Best caregivers provider Ethics Award in 2013 & 2018.
- Caregivers are hired by employees, not independent contractors.
- Caregivers join the Care Team after completing a three-step hiring process: phone interview, background check, in-person interview with pre-employment drug screen
- Caregivers must be CPR and First Aid certified and have a knowledge of BP test, Sugar test , Experience of more 2 to 10 years
- Team Physiotherapy doctor which provides services at doorstep
- Care Team is available 24/7 for support for families
- Our Care Team specializes in dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- Clients and their families can view Care Plan in user-friendly website
- Our team supports individuals and their families by partnering with health care providers to ease the transition from hospital to home
- Your team supervisor visit Client or patient on weekly or monthly basis to check services feedback.
- Our services are payable privately, through ( Net banking / Check / Payment gateways / Paytm, UPI Transfer / GooglePay / Sulekha Payment gateways )
Call Today for Your Free In-Home Care Assessment
Everything We do at Deep Nursing Bureau® is driven by our universal mission: To enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
When our founders K.L. Bijlani and Jaideep began providing care for grandmother to help her remain at home, they envisioned a future where all people could age with greater hope and success. We strive to make that vision a reality with every life we are privileged to touch.
Changing the Face of Aging
- The old face of aging was the fear of getting old.
- The new face is hope and promise.
- The old face of aging was loneliness and isolation.
- The new face is companionship.
- The old face of aging was institutionalization.
- The new face is home.
As the Deep Nursing Bureau ® network grew, we saw first-hand the old reality of aging. We set out to change that. Using K.L Bijlani and Jaideep’s original perspective that aging should be a time of hope and family, we focused our mission on enhancing the lives of aging adults and their families. We continue to do just that, every single day, around the world.
Giving Back and Inspiring Change
Working with seniors and their families humbles us. We can’t help but feel a sense of responsibility to give back. To truly live our mission, we give generously and serve graciously. Below are just a few of the ways we contribute to building better communities for seniors and inspiring new perspectives on aging. We encourage you to consider ways you might contribute to or benefit from these initiatives.
Deep Nursing Bureau ®
In 2011, K.L. Bijlani(Founder) established the Deep Nursing Bureau® with the mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and those who care for them.